Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Rebirth.

Still life paiting of fruits Done on watercolour paper 8" x 11"
Acrylic paints
A Sketch of My Brother 
I must admit. i have slipped in the time i have taken to upload a new post :( but hopefully now that i have less things going on my schedule i should be able to do this more regularly  :) Recently i have been working  on the human figure and still life paintings...i must say that the human figure is quite a challenge in getting direct proportionality ...especially when it comes to drawing face...thats not really a strong point for me sadly. I also have a few issues with the still life paintings...i am unable to have a very effective blend of my colors so anyone viewing this blog who  could help me out  this would be greatly appreciated . Here are 2 pieces that i have worked on recently.. one is a outline figure drawing of my brother and the other a still life painting of fruits. Currently i am working on a still life in pastels and i will be posting up some photography and edits soon . stay in tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment